Knights of Columbus Insurance – Home
Since our founding in 1882, the primary mission of the Knights of Columbus has been to protect families from the financial ruin caused by the death of the breadwinner.
In the beginning, Venerable Father Michael J. McGivney and his fellow Knights “passed the hat” to benefit widows and orphans.
From that humble start, the Order has grown to include top-rated life insurance, long-term care insurance and retirement products.
With more than $80 billion of insurance in force and a full-time field force of more than 1,400 serving our members and their families, we are proudly fulfilling Fr. McGivney’s vision.
The best way to learn about our products is by arranging a visit with me or the assigned field agent in your area. Either I or your assigned field agent will be able to custom design an insurance program to meet your current needs, help you plan for the future or simply explain the many fraternal benefits that come with membership.
The Knights of Columbus is Your Shield of Protection for Life.
When our organization began, in order to help each other, our members “passed the hat” to assist families of deceased members. Soon, however, this became impossible, as the number of our members grew.
Out of this simple process, we’ve evolved into a modern, dynamic insurance organization, and offer a wide variety of products to suit virtually everyone’s needs.
- Permanent Plans – Policy lasts as long as you live, premium stays the same.
- Term Plans – Policy ends at end of specified term: renewable or convertible.
- Annuities – Provides an income that is guaranteed for life.
- Long Term Care – Provides funds for long-term, out-of-hospital care.
- Disability Income – Protects your most important asset: your ability to earn a living